Intro to Mobile Editing Guide
The first guide in our mobile editing series, Intro to Mobile Editing, breaks down the principals of light and color in photo editing so you can make the most of your photos. Whether you're a pro shooting RAW or a cell phone champion looking to get better family photos, this guide is for you.
This 30 page guide includes:
1) The basics of Lightroom Mobile and why it's the strongest mobile editing app out there
2) A deep dive into light and color editing techniques
3) In-depth explanation of Lightroom Mobile editing tools so you can edit on the go
4) Photographer's checklist of how to take photos primed for editing
5) Behind the scenes input on how professionals get cohesive looking photos every time
PLUS: Edit with me! This guide comes with a bonus chapter that takes you through an edit start-to-finish, and includes a free example photo so you can follow along and test out your skills.
This guide is an instant download. Once purchased, you will be given an immediate link to download the guide. Links will be active for 30 days. If you lose access to the guide, please contact email@example.com with your order number and we can provide it for you.
*Please Note: This guide was created based on iPhone apps and iPhone features. Certain apps and features may look different or function differently on other phones. Software availability may vary by region.
Published by Krystal Nagle of Nagle Media Company © 2022
All rights reserved. This book may not be shared or redistributed to others. No part of this book may be reproduced or modified in any form, including photocopying and recording without permission in writing from the publisher.